EYE CARE SERVICES
Yearly comprehensive eye exam determines not only your visual acuity and prescription needs, but more importantly evaluates the complete health of your eyes from front to back for early signs of sight-threatening problems such as floaters, cataract, glaucoma, macular degeneration and detached retina. Other serious health conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and risk of stroke can also be detected based on the appearance of the delicate structures within the eye.
- Comprehensive eye exam for adults and children
- Orthokeratology (Ortho-K): reshape the curvature of the eye to improve vision overnight
- Contact lens fitting of all types including keratoconus and corneal irregularity treatment
- Treatment and management of eye disease
- Eye surgery consultation and co-management
- Urgent eye care