What is Ortho-K (Orthokeratology) or OK Lens?
Ortho-K or “OK Lens” is a revolutionary non-surgical process that improves your vision and eliminates the need for glasses or daytime contact lenses. It works by gently reshaping the front surface of the eye (cornea) by wearing a specially designed high oxygen rigid gas permeable (RGP) lens while you sleep. You will have clear, sharp and natural vision during waking hours.
Ortho-K Key Benefits
- Non-surgical alternative to refractive surgeries that offers excellent visual results
- Waking up with clear and sharp vision
- Proven to be very safe and effective by the FDA
- Perfect for children and adults who are active and involved in sports
- Great for contact lens wearers who suffer from dry eyes or allergies
- Slows down the progression of nearsightedness
- Less costly compared to refractive surgeries
- Easily reversible if desired